1 Thessalonians 5:11 (KJV)

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 (KJV)

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Our Daily Bread “Fragile Loads”;


Reading my thoughts ,

How easily I could pass judgments on another,
without knowing all the facts.

How often I could become impatient with another,
when I have no idea of their burdens.

How tempted I am to lose patience with another,
before remembering how patient God has been
with me. 

How wrong I am to be losing patience with another.


Let me say “Thank You Jesus” and give thanks for
reminding me of how much God forgives all of us.

Ephesians 4:31,32 (KJV)

31 Let all bitterness, and wrath, and anger, and
clamour, and evil speaking, be put away from you,
with all malice:

32 And be ye kind one to another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's
sake hath forgiven you.


We can bring sorrow to the Holy Spirit by the way we live. Paul warns us against unwholesome language, bitterness, improper use of anger, harsh words, slander, and bad attitudes toward others. Instead of acting that way, we should be forgiving, just as God has forgiven us. Are you bringing sorrow or pleasing God with your attitudes and actions? Act in love toward your brothers and sisters in Christ, just as God acted in love by sending his Son to die for your sins. 
(Life Application Study Bible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment