1 Thessalonians 5:11 (KJV)

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 (KJV)

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Knowing the man by the books he keeps


Sharing where I found my life's treasures.

The third section of my library is “Devotionals” and these will offer many opportunities to become a successful fellow treasure hunter.

Good Hunting and may my prayers and God's Treasures bless you!

My Utmost For His Highest, Oswald Chambers

Drawing Near, John MacArthur

At His Feet, Chris tiegreen

Walk with God, Chris tiegreen

Morning & Evening, C.H. Spurgeon

Cheque Book of the Bank of God, C.H. Spurgeon

Look Unto Me,(Spurgeon) Jim Reiman

Streams in the Desert (Cowman) Jim Reiman

God Calling (Two Listeners) A.J. Russel

Come Away My Beloved, Francis J. Roberts

Progress of Another Pilgrim, Francis J. Roberts

Mornings with Tozer, A.W. Tozer

Day by Day, Jonathan Edwards

Daily Devotions, William Barclay

Daily Light on the Daily Path, Bagster Family

Jesus Calling, Sarah Young

Ramblings of this Old Man, brother george

No comments:

Post a Comment