1 Thessalonians 5:11 (KJV)

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 (KJV)

Thursday, July 5, 2012

“As you are what you believe"

 
"Knowing the man by the books he keeps”

I am sharing with you where my life’s treasures were found.

The second section of my library is “GOD” and there is where I offer you another opportunity to become a fellow treasure hunter.

Good Hunting and may my prayers and God always bless you!

In Step with God, Charles F. Stanley

Experiencing God, Blackaby & King

Fresh Encounter, Blackaby & King

Knowing God, J.I. Packer

Guard Us, Guide Us, Packer & Nystrom

Desiring God, John Piper

Longing for God, Foster & Beebe

Peace with God, Billy Graham

Let God Be God, Ray C. Stedman

The Prodigal God, Timothy Keller

God is Closer Than You Think, John Ortberg

The Power of a Whisper, Bill Hybels

Ramblings of this Old Man, by brother george

No comments:

Post a Comment