1 Thessalonians 5:11 (KJV)

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 (KJV)

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How AWESOME to watch God work!

A sponsored member has posted a story
to The Pocket Testament League web site!
Member Gina A. from Wright City, MO,
posted a story on 05/11/2012.
 
On April 25th I went to the Planned Parenthood in St Louis.
I stand at the gate of their fenced parking lot to try to give
their clients literature on other places to go for their women's
healthcare and Christ centered help to carry their child to term.
Most of my fear is gone knowing that I am there in the name
of Jesus to direct them to Him. These girls are looking for love.
Thank you for helping me to lead them to true love.
In a 2 hour period I gave out 20 Gospels of John with this literature.
I will be going again on May 23 and 24.
How AWESOME to watch God work!

No comments:

Post a Comment