1 Thessalonians 5:11 (KJV)

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 (KJV)

Friday, May 3, 2013

What difference can $25 make?

A League member donated $25, and here’s the difference it made in the life of Mike S.,
who lives in Bristol, Tennessee:

The opportunity to witness to many who may never hear God’s Word. “Thank you so very much for the sponsoring of the Pocket Testament Gospels of John for me. I am on disability and can afford very little. I do a wheelchair ministry in my hometown. I talk with people on the street, many who are homeless. This gives me an opportunity to witness to many who may never hear God’s Word. A lot of the people are very appreciative, as they may not have been given the chance before to hear the gospel message. Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart.”

A generous member enabled Mike to put God’s Word into the hands of the people he meets. That $25 donation is making a huge difference in Mike’s life, and in the lives of others!

Your gift of $25 will make a huge difference, too. Find out more about sponsorship now!

I'm ready to sponsor Gospels! ►


No comments:

Post a Comment