1 Thessalonians 5:11 (KJV)

Wherefore comfort yourselves together, and edify one another, even as also ye do. 1 Thessalonians 5:11 (KJV)

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Are we missing some of God's greatest blessings ?


Most of my life I have missed some of God's greatest blessings,
because I was not fulfilling His commission to share my faith.

Matthew 28:19 KJV; Go ye therefore, and teach all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son,
and of the Holy Gost.

Who should go ? All of us have a part in the calling of
others to follow Christ.

We may have different roles and abilities, but by sharing
our faith we are submitting to the authority of Christ.

If you knew how to share your faith without fear,
would you share your faith ?

The church grows as people share their faith.

Sharing your Christian faith will grow your church
and change your life plus the lives of others.

I realized my first step in sharing my faith is to really
love God.

One of the ways we can demonstrate our love for
Jesus Christ in our life is by obeying His Commands.

We cannot love God if we do not know Him.

Reading His Word is a great first step to know and love Him.

I know that by reading my bible first thing in the morning,
 gives my day a good start and I always feel better.

by brother george

No comments:

Post a Comment